Sunday, November 23, 2008

Meditation

Finally I finished the book after so many months, so slow right? I think so too, and terrible. I learn about different types of meditation by the end of the book. They are 1. The Focusing/Visualization Meditation, 2. Listening or Watching, 3. Static Transcendence and 4. Mobile Transcendence. The idea of practicing meditation is to train one to be focus at any time, especially to achieve your goal.

I guess the problem with most people including myself is to get started on something and be persevere to achieve the objective. It is always simple and short term objectives being achieved as compared to long term ones. The consciousness to be persistant and energy to charge towards it are the crucial ingredients. I hope after reading book, or anyone who does, serves as a self reminder not to give up our dreams.... and I will also persevere here too, with another new book to start soon.

No comments: